Hello everyone! Welcome to Cat Blog! It's all about cats! Are you a Cat Lover? This is the best place for you! ^.^ Find tips and tricks, training, what cats like to eat and more about the world of cats! Do you have cats? Do you like them? How do you spend time with them? Support us by following and tell us by commenting! We love hearing your opinion! Take care of your cats and keep them healthy. Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming awesome posts! ~Sweetpanda56789

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pearl Family

Hello meowies! :-) 
Today's post is about the Pearl-Fearl family.
So basically we're starting with the main character of this cat's family 'Pearl'. 
Pearl was the first member of this family that we saw.
His full name is Parley Marley.
He's a male cute little cat:
That's Pearl. 
He's gray and whitish. More of his skin in actually gray (the upper part), and some parts like the part underneath and legs is fully white.
Pearl and Cloudy's breed is called the Cyprus Short-hair.
 In his paws there are symbols of the tiger stripes. :3
My friend's holding her up.
 He only eats fish,meat,chicken and their bones. He doesn't drink milk.
 And oh yeah, whenever he's hungry he's like that mad monsta who eats everything. XD 
He's a very playful kitten and always comes up in our laps. 
He likes to sleep in the dining chair and to tear our sofas and couches.
 There's a big hole in our sofa which was damaged by the pinching of Pearl. 

He now comes up. 
I'm sorry that in the post long ago I mentioned Pearl was a female cat.
He didn't come up at that time, but by seeing his eyes I thought it was a female.
Oops, sorry. Forgiveness is kindness. ;)
That's me, with Pearl on the left and Fearl on the right.
He is also really caring and always helps Cloudy aka Fearl. They usually stay together and take good care of each other. They also share their food with each other. 
Pearl is Cloudy's elder brother:
That's our Cloudy or Fearl which is his nickname. We also call him 'chhoto cuta' meaning small cute.
Sometimes will call him Gucha and Guchi.
His full name Goucha Moucha.
He's a really cute and patient cat. Or a scardy nerd in fact. :P 
He makes all his decisions patiently and is always worried about the results. 
No offense but he's scared of all the people except me, my sis (politekoala), that friend who was holding Pearl up and my mom. 
He always fights for his brother and never leaves him alone.
You know they're like the best brother cats in the world. 
They even hug each other. 
I know right! Strange cause cats can't hug. They both put their arms around. 
They also bite their necks which is a kind of patting for cats. They even lick each other.
 I'll try recording when they do that. ;)
Pearl sometimes jumps up on Fearl and pats him. Pearl pats him on his head using his paws. Their bodies are not soft. I mean they are soft but their fur is kinda rough to touch.
Chotto Cuta always keeps licking his body. 
Never stops.
Wahhh!
Well, did you know:
Cloudy gives awesome poses when we take a pic! ;)
Yeah!
That's while he was licking his face whole. 
I'll eat chu up. 
CHOMP! CHOW!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Twinkle is their mom. 
Twinkle 'was' a cute fat, white cat.
Her legs were short but fat.
Her body was also very fat.
Her eyes were gray.
And her tail was just like Pearl-Fearl.
Twinkle rarely came up to our house, but she did.
She was just as pretty that nobody can say.
She was like the prettiest cat I ever had.
Pretty but not so cute in fact.
Despite the fact that cats are usually cute and rarely pretty.
So being a pretty cat is actually the beautiful one.
All other cats are actually cute.
Like humans, most are actually pretty but rarely cute.
So cute is the better version.
(That's what I think though.)
I'm afraid, but I don't have any pictures of Twinkle.
Although, I did in my old phone which I forgot somewhere and never got it back.
I bet you started imagining what Twinkle was like.
NOPE! WHAT YOU ARE THINKING IS WRONG!
Like I said, just as pretty nobody can say!
You can't just imagine how pretty she was.
Sadly, our Twinkle died. ;''''''C
She grew old and eventually died.
I hope she'll go to heaven eating wonderful food :)
With Snowlily. ;')
Pray for her, and Mimi's mom Snowlily.
By the way, remember Mimi?
Mimi had to face an extreme accident very sadly during the night.
Cats see better at night.
But the cars xenon headlights actually harmed Mimi's eyes.
The car was just as fast in a second before a cat can run.
She was badly hit on the right side and now half her right ear is gone. Because of the ear, her right eye is almost so closed that she can barely see. Her right paw had to break so badly that now it's gone. The toe part is gone! She has no front-right leg. D:
She can hardly walk. She took rest for 1 month and couldn't eat anything.
She's so thin now. ):
Even now she can't climb up to our house. So we can't give her food. D:

Mimi after the deadly accident.

Moreover, there is no cat hospital in my country.
So we can't get the hand for her.
Mom said if she finds some hospital, she will take Mimi and do her operation.
Nobody seriously wants a female cat all dead before her kitties and kittens. D:
Please pray for Mimi that she gets well soon. :)
I'll be so happy if you do so.
Mimi's mom, Snowlily already died and now it's Mimi who might.
There's a change of 50% surviving and 50% death.
Nobody can tell for sure.
How will that poor little thing manage to find food with three bare legs.
Wishing you good luck Mimi.
Remember, happy thoughts always lead to the happy way!
Hope you'd survive.
She's so badly sick that she has to do her bathroom by sitting.
Cats usually put two legs up and then do it.
Please pray!
That would help a lot. :)
That's old Mimi.
She was so nice and playful.
I don't want her to die. D':
Okie-dokie!
Sweet dreams!
Good luck imagining what Twinkle was like.
Oh, and yeah, maybe send me a drawing if you can imagine to animaljamjewel@gmail.com .
Take care of you and your cats!
Keep meowing!
Bye meowies!
~Sweetpanda56789

3 comments:

  1. OMG kitties are
    so amazingly cute!
    I love them!
    Unless they kill birds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Mimi!
      I will pray!
      Although
      no one
      lives
      forever!
      :(

      Delete
  2. Aww! Poor Mimi! The thought just makes me cry, like when I found my old cat Snowball badly hurt and I think frozen during the winter a few years back. I couldn't believe it when I found her in the ditch in the other side of the road! D; I'll pray forever and ever for Mimi! I used to have 5 cats, Now I only have 1, my new kitten. Her name is Sora, She's a small black she-cat, probably only a few months old or so. She never wants to be in her cage! She's always ripping at the newspaper under her and meowing at us whenever we walk by. I wish Mimi much luck and I will pray for her! ~ Basgetti (From the Spirit Blog posts :P)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment as much as you want! ^.^
Just a few rules to be mentioned:
1. No using bad language, as well as words.
2. No bullying. Don't hurt others feelings.
3. No insulting other comments.
4. No spam!
5. Nothing inappropriate. This is a kids' blog!
6. Don't comment something awkward. Like a b c.

Here's what you can comment:
1. Ask questions.
2. Tell us your opinion.
3. Give us suggestions.
4. Help others.
5. Caught a mistake? Correct it!
6. Anything you feel is not right - or wrong, tell us.
7. Any problems. Need help for your cat? Feel free to tell us.

You can comment besides these too, just don't break the commenting rules!
1st-10th times comment will be removed. More than 8 and I would have to put up comment moderation which would make it a boring situation for everyone. So don't do...
Keep commenting!
Keep meowing!
~Sweetpanda56789